Essential features for everyday business
Add the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S to your workplace for a great viewing experience in just about any setting.
- A great fit: This compact, 5:4 aspect
ratio monitor can fit into smaller spaces while still maintaining
compatibility with software requiring a 5:4 display ratio.
- Excellent clarity:
Whether used as a point-of-sale display or as a desktop monitor, the
Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S is a pleasure to view with 1280 x 1024 HD
resolution, a fast 5ms response time and 85% color gamut.
- Simple connections: Simplify connections to laptop and desktop PCs with VGA and DisplayPort connectors.
- Tilt adjustment: Tilt the screen up to 5.5° forward or 22° backward for optimal viewing comfort.
Built to be reliable
Count on dependable performance with a monitor that adheres to stringent quality standards.
- Should you need it, the E1715S is covered by a Dell 3-Year Limited Hardware Warranty1 and Advanced Exchange Service2.
- Rigorous development processes help ensure consistent, reliable performance in busy POS and office environments.
Designed to be efficient
To help you keep energy costs down, the Dell 17 Monitor – E1715S comes with energy-saving features and top industry ratings.
- LED backlighting provides greater efficiency than older fluorescent backlights.
- PowerNap automatically puts your monitor into sleep mode when it’s not in use.
- The E1715S draws less than 0.5W of current in standby mode. Low power consumption of 11 watts in typical operational mode.
- Energy ratings include EPEAT Gold, ENERGY STAR, TCO Certified Displays and CEL.
| Dell 17 Monitor - E1715S|
17” (43.2 cm)
Panel Type, Surface:
TN (Twisted Nematic), anti glare
1280 x 1024 at 60 Hz
1000: 1 (typical)
250 cd/m2 (typical)
5 ms typical (black to white)
(160° vertical / 170° horizontal)
16.7 million colors
Display Screen Coating:
Standard Flat Panel Display
Flat Panel Mount Interface:
VESA (100 mm)
LED light bar system
Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Size and weight
Dimensions with stand( H x W x D ):
15.33" (389.5 mm) x 14.74" (374.5 mm) x 6.52" (165.5 mm)
Dimensions without stand( H x W x D ):
12.08" (306.9 mm) x 14.74" (374.5 mm) x 1.83" (46.5 mm)
Preset Display Area ( H x V):
337.92 mm x 270.33 mm
13.30" x 10.64"
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
2.08 kg (4.85 lbs)
Weight (with packaging):
3.75 kg (8.24 lbs)
| Environmental and Regulatory|
100 VAC to 240 VAC/50 Hz or 60 Hz + 3 Hz/1.5 A (Max.)
Power Consumption (Operational):
11W (typical) / 15W (maximum)3
Power Consumption (Stand by / Sleep):
Less than 0.5 W
Temperature Range Operating:
0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
Shipping : -20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
5,000 m (16,387 ft) max
12,191 m (40,000 ft) max
Service / Support Details:
3-Year Advanced Exchange Service