Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Menu: Opens, selects or exits the OSD menu.
2. Minus "-": If the OSD menu is on, press to navigate backward through the OSD menu and decrease adjustment levels.
3. Plus "+": Select input source. If the OSD menu is on, press to navigate forward through the OSD menu and increase adjustment levels.
4. OK: If the OSD menu is on, press to select the highlighted menu item. If the OSD menu is inactive, press to activate the auto adjustment feature to optimize the screen image.
5. Power: Turns the monitor on or off.
6. Power LED: fully powered = green; sleep mode = amber; sleep timer mode = flashing amber.
Use two HP V194 18.5-inch monitors with an HP Adjustable Dual Display Stand (AW664AA) for a small footprint, high productivity work solution.
(Multi-monitor support depends on your PC capability. Monitors, stands, keyboard, mouse and notebook are sold separately.)
Part numbers V5E94AA / V5E94A6/ V5E94A8
Get quality presentation features at a price point that doesn’t break the bank with the HP V194 18.5-inch Monitor, a sleek, thinprofile monitor in a compact, space-saving screen size with an unbelievably low price point.
Enjoy crisp, clear views of your documents and e-mail with 1366 x 768 resolution, 5M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and 5 ms response time on an 18.5-inch diagonal screen.1 Quickly and easily connect to your devices with a VGA input.
Mount your HP Desktop Mini 2602 directly behind the display for an integrated, affordable workspace that’s perfect for small spaces. Or, use the integrated VESA mount to place the display on a wall or stand.2
Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design that is ENERGY STAR® certified and EPEAT® Gold registered.3 The display also includes mercury-free display backlights and arsenic-free display glass.
Customize your display’s position with adjustable tilt settings and viewing angles.
Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a three-year standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select optional HP Care Packs.4
1. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
2. Compatible with HP Desktop Mini 260 G1 and G2, sold separately. HP Quick Release required and sold separately. Mounting hardware sold separately. Options sold separately.
3. EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status in your country.
4. Sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP Services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.